*Membership prices include applicable sales tax.
Purchasing a membership is an excellent value and supports everything you enjoy at the Museum of Life and Science. Memberships start at $155 and include all of the following benefits:
- Free admission for one cardholder PLUS anyone you want up to the number of your membership level
- Early entry at 9am every day we are open
- Advance registration for our most popular offerings like Summer Camp, Pumpkin Patch Express, and holidays events
- Great discounts on camps, classes, birthday parties, and adult events
- 10% discount in Museum stores, coffee bar, and onsite cafe
- Members-only preview for select new exhibits
- Free enrollment to our Member Tips and monthly eNewsletter
Join or Renew Today
Purchase a Gift Membership
Chrysalis Society - starting at $1,000
Join or Renew your Chrysalis Membership Today!
Explorer membership level benefits PLUS:
- Private behind-the-scenes tours of the Museum schedule upon your request
- Invitations to exhibit previews and special donor events
- Free admission for up to eight people each time you visit
- Recognition on Museum lobby donor wall and online donor listing
- Extra early registration for Summer Camp and holiday events
Longwing - $1,500 - $2,499
Chrysalis Society membership level benefits PLUS 15 Museum admission passes donated to a nonprofit of your choice
Teal Cruiser - $2,500 - $4,999
Chrysalis Society membership level benefits PLUS 25 Museum admission passes donated to a nonprofit of your choice
Paper Kite - $5,000 - $9,999
Chrysalis Society membership level benefits PLUS 100 Museum admission passes donated to a nonprofit of your choice
Emerald Swallowtail - $10,000
Chrysalis Society membership level benefits PLUS 150 Museum admission passes donated to a nonprofit of your choice
* Membership prices include applicable sales tax.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Corporate matching gifts, including those made via pass through programs like Benevity, Bright Funds, The Blackbaud Giving Fund (formerly Your Cause), and Combined Federal Campaign, may be used for all purely charitable contributions. They may not be used for Explorer memberships.
We are happy to receive matching gifts as charitable contributions. We will also ensure that matching gifts conform to employer matching programs, i.e., the match is based on a tax-deductible gift. However, payments for all Museum memberships should be from personal contributions.
Donor Advised Funds
Payments from donor advised funds may be used for purely charitable contributions. Payments from donor advised funds may not be used for Explorer memberships.
Private Foundations (including Family Foundations)
Giving from private foundation including family foundations may not be used for Museum memberships.
We are happy to receive gifts from private and family foundations as charitable contributions, but payments for all Museum memberships be from personal contributions.
Credit Cards, Personal Checks, Cash, Stocks and Securities
Payments made by credit card, personal check, cash, and/or stocks and securities are considered personal contributions and may be used for tax deductible contributions.
Payments made through any of these methods may be used for both Explorer memberships and purely charitable contributions. Explorer membership prices include applicable sales tax.
Update on Blackbaud data breach. Read more