Roving Robots—Design, Build, Program
Dates: March 16th, from 1–3 pm | March 17, 2017, from 10 am–12 pm | March 17, 2017 from 1–3 pm
Cost: $25 per person*
* Price does not include cost of admission.
Best for ages 6 and older*
* All participating children must be accompanied by an adult. We kindly request that one adult accompany every two children if the participants are under the age of 12.
Tinkerers of all ages and abilities will love these hands-on workshops! Once a month join our team of expert educators as you explore the latest technologies such as 3D printing pens and wearable electronics, while developing skills that create real-world connections to science, technology, and engineering.
What makes robots move? Design your own roving robot and build one to take home! Use circuits to build a scribblebot that creates art. Explore programing using LEGO WeDos and Mindstorms to complete a series of challenges.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Share your creation with your friends! Each workshop participant will leave with a take home creation.
- Extended workshop sessions - Enjoy an extra 30min of creative building time.
- Questions? Check out our FAQ.
Tickets available here!