Dino Egg Hunt
Supported by M&F Bank
Wednesday, March, 31 – Sunday, April 4
Member Presale Tickets
Ticket-on sale dates:
Explorer and Supporting Member Pre-sale: Tuesday, March 2 at 9:00 AM
General Public: Friday, March 5 at 9:00 AM
(1 ticket = 5 dinosaur eggs)
Museum Member: Adult/Child (ages 3 and up): $5
*Museum admission cost will be deducted from your purchase upon checkout
Non-Member: Admission to the Museum is included in your ticket cost! (See entry time listed below)
Senior with ID: $26 (age 65+)
Military with ID: $26
Children 2 and under: Tickets are not required for guests two and under
What to Expect
Bring your junior paleontologist on an excavation adventure as they hunt for colorful dinosaur eggs and explore the Museum’s Dinosaur Trail
- Excavate fossils just like a paleontologist in the field
- Have a ROARing good time putting together giant dinosaur skeleton puzzles
- Get a temporary tattoo of your favorite dinosaur
- Take prehistoric selfies with our resident Maiasaura
- Dino Mini Golf and more!
- Advance purchase for tickets and reserved Museum entry is required for this event and can be combined at check-out
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Tickets are purchased in advance. Any remaining tickets will be available for sale on-site. Museum admission must be reserved ahead of arrival.
- For accessibility questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitors age five and up are required to wear masks at the Museum at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
Changes due to COVID-19:
- Your admission will be applied when purchasing your Dino Egg Hunt Ticket.
- Museum admission times are staggered to allow for social distancing. Your museum entry time is listed next to your Dino Egg Hunt ticket time.
Your Museum Entry Time is 9 am for Dino Egg Hunt Ticket times 9:30, 10:00, 10:30
Your Museum Entry Time is 10 am for Dino Egg Hunt Ticket times 11:00, 11:30, 12:00
Your Museum Entry Time is 11 am for Dino Egg Hunt Ticket times 12:30, 1:00, 1:30
Your Museum Entry Time is 12 pm for Dino Egg Hunt Ticket times 2:00, 2:30, 3:00 & 3:30
To allow for a less crowded admission experience, we’ve changed the entry process to make it easier, faster, and safer for both Members and General Admission guests. Please bring your confirmation email either electronic or printed.
Members: Members should enter the Museum at the entrance to the right of the main building, where staff will greet them and handle their admission tickets.
General Admission guests: General admission ticket holders will enter through the left door of the main entrance. Guest relations staff will assist with purchasing museum admission tickets in a newly renovated, larger admissions area.
Please allow yourself adequate time for parking, check-in, and to make your way to the Dino Egg Hunt area.
For more information on health and safety changes at the Museum, please visit.
Ticket Policy FAQ
Are tickets transferable?
Yes, all tickets are transferable, and we encourage participants to give their tickets to friends or family if you are unable to attend. Please contact email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of your ticket date/time.
Are there any refunds?
In the event we need to cancel due to heavy rain or thunderstorms, we will email all affected ticket holders by 8:30 am and leave a message at (919) 220-5429 ext. 344. Our highest priority is the safety of our guests.
Ticket holders affected by a cancellation can choose to reschedule based on availability or receive a full refund. Or, consider donating your ticket purchase back to the Museum!
Please make your reservation and check your confirmation carefully to ensure that you have booked the correct date and time. The Museum is not responsible for errors made during the registration process by the buyer.
Refund requests must be submitted within 48 hours of your event date/time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I change the date/time of my tickets?
We are happy to assist you in changing your ticket to a new date and time up until one week before your event date/time. All exchanges are based on availability and can be made by emailing email@example.com availability is not guaranteed. Changes are subject to a processing fee.
The Museum of Life and Science is a charitable organization, and $5.00 of each ticket purchase is tax-deductible. The Museum of Life and Science Tax ID is 56-098434.