Our Intimate Package welcomes you with a low-stress wedding venue complete with heavy hors d’oeuvres, cake, and flowers for the wedding couple. See add-on options below.
Intimate Location Options:
Butterfly House: Conservatory & Lobby, Lawn & Tent, Patio & Lobby (up to 20 people)
Main Building: South Gallery & Lobby, Ceremony and Light Reception in Aerospace (up to 20 people)
3-hour Wedding Package
Please note that this package is not offered on Saturdays in the following months: April, May, June, September, October, or December.
This 3-hour wedding package includes the following:
- Accommodations for up to 20 people
- Three hours of event time (set-up and break down is included)
- Tables and chairs from Museum inventory that are set up and broken down by Museum staff (20 Chairs, 3 Cocktail Rounds, 2-8ft Tables for catering, 1-36” for Cake, and one rectangular ceremony table)
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres provided by Southern Harvest Hospitality Group
- Wedding Flowers for the couple provided by Tre Bella
- 11” Wedding Cake (flavors TBD) provided by Guglhupf
- One set of Fender speakers with a mic and access to Sirius XM
- Museum Venue Coordinator and Rental Support Staff
- Weather plan included for all outdoor event spaces
- Complimentary internet access
- Complimentary on-site parking for you and your guests
- Resource documents to guide you in the wedding planning process
Click here for more information on our general rental policies
Interested in something different? Check out our other package options: Museum Wonder, Magic Wings, Wings and Wonder, Woods and Wonder.