Please review the abbreviated list of rental policies
- The Museum closes at 5 pm. Event rentals in exhibit spaces may be scheduled to begin at or after 6:30 pm and are permitted to end no later than 1 am.
- Due to Museum operations, vendors are not allowed entry to the event space prior to 5:30 pm on the event date. Museum teams will set up all tables and chairs per the customized floorplan for your event.
- For the safety of our animals, balloons, confetti, fog machines, sequins, streamers, etc. are not allowed in the Museum.
- Decorations are recommended to be freestanding.
- Catering, bartending and rentals must be contracted through an approved vendor for Museum events. All food and beverage must be provided by the caterer. Outside food and alcohol are not permitted.
- Beer, Wine, and Champagne are the only permitted forms of alcohol at the Museum of Life and Science.
- Cash bars are not allowed at the Museum of Life and Science.
- An off-duty officer is required for parties at or over 100 guests for the hours serving alcohol at a cost of $45 per hour.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the entire campus of the Museum of Life and Science including the parking lots.
Our full rental policies will be provided with your contract and can be reviewed by clicking the link provided.