Virtual Hangouts: Trivia
Celebrating a birthday, retirement, engagement, or just making it to Wednesday? With our Virtual Hangout, bring the Museum to you and your friends at home to celebrate any occasion! Prepare to have your knowledge tested with a night of fun, laughs, and virtual play!
- 60-minute trivia program held via Zoom and facilitated by a Museum Trivia Expert
- A special box of gifts delivered to the party host (valued at $70)
- Complimentary virtual invitation for you to send to up to 14 additional viewing parties
- Members: $225
- Non-Members: $275
- Virtual programs are limited to a maximum of 15 viewing parties.
Payment: Parties must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Virtual Hangouts FAQ
What exactly is the program?
Test your knowledge! Our Museum expert will explain the rules and test your knowledge on themes from our Museum exhibits. Space, Weather, and Dinosaurs, oh my! *Additional Themes Coming Soon*
What days and times can I book a virtual adult party?
Virtual trivia parties can be booked on weeknights (Monday-Friday) and begin at 7pm.
How many guests can I invite to the virtual program?
Virtual parties are limited to no more than 15 viewing parties or households. Each viewing party can have as many people as they want. You must provide your guest list to the Museum coordinator prior to the party date. The Museum has a locked Zoom account and will only let in those viewing parties that are on the guest list to ensure security for your party.
How early should I book my virtual party?
Parties must be booked a minimum of 10 days in advance.
What is the cancellation policy?
Any party cancellation must be requested in writing to the rentals office email@example.com
- Parties that wish to cancel once the booking process is complete but prior to 10 days before the party will require a $50 cancellation fee withheld from the party fee paid.
- If the party is canceled between 10 days prior to the party and before 3 days prior to the party, a 50% cancellation fee will be withheld from the party fee paid.
- If the party is canceled after 3 days prior to the party at 5PM, there will be no refund applied and the full amount of the party will be withheld.
- There is no refund for a no-call, no-show.
What if I need to reschedule?
We will gladly reschedule your virtual party at no cost. Please have a few reschedule date options ready when contacting our office.
Do you provide invitations?
Yes! You will receive a PDF virtual invitation that you can customize and send out to your guests once you’ve booked your party.
How do I access the virtual program on the day of the party?
We will send you a Zoom meeting invitation prior to the day of the party. Please feel free to share this meeting invite with your guests if everyone is viewing on their own devices. We will give a few minutes at the beginning of the program to make sure everyone has time to log in. Please try to ensure that all of your guests have a Zoom account prior to the party date.
Will everyone in my party receive a box from the Museum?
Only the party host will receive a party box from the Museum. Custom boxes available for the group upon request.
Back to Top