This event has 2 dates: May 14 and 21
The experience is the same on May 14 and May 21 to allow more guests to attend.
Keep your eyes peeled in our six-acre wetland exhibit, Explore the Wild. Search for signs when you step into the world of the late Cretaceous period on the Dinosaur Trail. Perhaps you’ll investigate our sandstone cave formation or cool down under our 20-foot waterfall in Earth Moves. Experts from community organizations in the STEM field will be on-site to add to the fun!
Then, when you’ve completed your quest, turn in your card for a unique item to take home!
Your ticket includes:
- A Scavenger Quest clue sheet and pencil
- Adventure themed take-home items
- Access to Explore the Wild, Magic Wings Butterfly House, Earth Moves, Catch the Wind, the Farmyard, and Dinosaur Trail
- Invertebrate encounters at the insectarium
- One train ride on the Ellerbe Creek Railway
The capacity for this family event is limited.