The Museum of Life and Science is happy to support select North Carolina community events by donating 4 Guest Passes, good for a full day’s access to the Museum. To be fair and consistent, we ask that organizations seeking donations please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online at least six (6) weeks prior to the fundraising events. To properly track requests and maximize efficiency, no telephone calls, facsimiles, mail, or direct email requests will be accepted.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, the Museum can only honor requests from non-profit (501c3) organizations and schools within 90 miles of our campus in Durham, NC.
- Schools and organizations that work with children will receive priority. Please note that we can fulfill one donation per organization per calendar year.
- If you are selected to receive a donation, guest passes must be used for fundraising purposes. Items cannot be used as door prizes, employee incentives, volunteer recognitions, giveaways, or any other purpose that does not directly raise money for your organization.
- Please note that inquiries about donation status are discouraged due to the high volume of requests the Museum receives. All donation decisions are final and will be mailed according to event dates.