The future of the Museum will be bright with your generous support.
When you become a member of the Legacy Society, your future gifts allow us to plan for growth, ensure sustainability, and turn your compassion for science education into a lifetime of inspiring families in our community.
Create impact now
Benefits of joining the Legacy Society:
• Charitable income tax deduction
• Increased income for you or a person you designate as a beneficiary
• Decreased tax liability with the transfer of assets to your beneficiaries
• Invitation to annual luncheon at the Museum of Life and Science
• Annual Gift
Planning for a bright future
Ways to Give:
• Make a bequest in your will
• Donate a portion of your life insurance policy
• Give through your retirement plan
• Contribute appreciated securities (e.g., stock, bonds, mutual fund shares)
• Give through donor-advised fund, charitable annuity or charitable trust
- Gather information about your assets, including retirement funds, bank accounts and property.
- Think about the people and organizations that matter most to you and how you’d like to provide for them.
- Consider who will serve as your executor or trustee.
- Meet with an attorney or wealth management professional.
Let the Museum know if you have included us in your estate plans so we may fulfill your gift in accordance with your wishes once it ultimately comes to the Museum. Please contact our staff with any questions you may have.
Vice President of Advancement
Director of Development
The Museum of Life and Science is a nationally recognized nonprofit and a registered 501(c)(3) organization; Tax ID# 56-0938434.