Virtual AfterHours: Beer 101
Spring is here and that means it’s time for another edition of our Virtual AfterHours Beer 101 series!
Get excited, because we’ve partnered Advanced Cicerone, Andy Morrison, and a panel of beer experts from six breweries, to bring you a live and interactive beer tasting to you at home.
Want to know the difference between a lager and an ale? Curious about the carbonation process? Perhaps you just want to sip and listen in. Whether you’re a beer amateur or ace, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at our interactive zoom webinar.
This event is supported by Harris Beverage and Sam’s Bottle Shop
Plus, your ticket purchase and a portion of your beer purchase support the Museum of Life and Science!
Our April Lineup includes:
- Catawba Brewing Company – Evening Joe Coffee Blonde
- Carolina Brewery – Copperline Amber
- Appalachian Mountain Brewery – Mystic Dragon Cider
- Mother Earth Brewing – Vanishing Tides Lager
- SweetWater Brewery – Hazy IPA
- Wicked Weed Brewing – Fresh Pressed Wheat