Join a dedicated group of supporters who share your passion
Donations to the Museum can be charged directly to a credit card on a convenient monthly schedule
When you join our recurring giving program, your gifts make a difference all year long. Your recurring donation provides a reliable source of funding to support our mission throughout the year. It is convenient, customizable, and environmentally friendly!
With recurring gifts, YOU decide what gift amount and frequency make sense to you while still having a profound impact on the Museum. Many donors prefer the convenience and efficiency of a recurring gift. Your online donation is secure, and you can change the amount or payment information at any time. Your gift will be automatically renewed unless otherwise requested.
Establishing a recurring gift of at least $5* will go a long way in ensuring a successful future for the Museum of Life and Science. Below are just a few examples of the ways in which your recurring gift will help us!
- $7 a month, or $84 over the course of a year, will help keep antibacterial hand gel stations full throughout campus.
- $15 a month, or $180 over the course of a year, keeps fresh origami paper stocked in Flip it, Fold it, Figure it out!
- $33 a month, or $396 over the course of a year, will help our landscape crew rent a critical piece of equipment for a planting project.
- $65 a month, or $780 over the course of a year, covers the cost of cleaning supplies like brushes, brooms, hoses, and cleaning solutions to keep our Farmyard in top shape for its resident animals AND its visitors!
- $95 a month, or $1,140 over the course of a year, will provide all the chow our Farmyard alpaca will need for an entire year!
Questions? Contact Sarah Leach Smith at (919) 220-5426 ext. 257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: By joining our recurring giving program, you are not receiving a membership to the Museum of Life and Science.
*There is a minimum gift of $5 to enroll in recurring giving.