Business Member Tickets
Welcome back, Business Members!
The Museum is open and we invite Business Member employees to come back to our campus! Spend a day enjoying the Museum with family or friends.
While we have dropped timed ticketing for the general public, all Business Member visitors will need to reserve tickets via email before their visit.
How to reserve tickets
Send us a message from your company email to email@example.com, and let us know the following:
- The day you’d like to visit at least seven days in advance.
- The time you would like to come after 10 am. Tickets are available seven days a week.
- Number of tickets (up to four)
The sooner the request is made the more likely tickets will be available. We are unable to accommodate requests made after 12 pm on Fridays for that same weekend tickets. We will process your request and send a return email with a link to the tickets. With your confirmed ticket, you can either present a printout of your reservation or show the reservation electronically on your mobile device. We’ll check you in and get you on your way!
A few more notes
- Each individual in your party (regardless of age) will need a ticket. As a business member, your admission is free, but you will need to reserve tickets for admission on a selected day.
- Business member employees must be present. Unfortunately, we cannot allow spouses, nannies, babysitters, grandparents, siblings, or others to visit the Museum without the employee present.
- We ask that business member employees limit their visit to once per week to allow others the chance to come to the Museum.
- If you do not have a reserved ticket, we cannot guarantee entry.