Business Member Benfits
Private Event Rental (up to 250 employees) $6,800*
Celebrate your team with an event after hours at the Museum!
Your rental will include the following:
- Four hours of event space starting after 6:30 pm
- Location Options: Main Museum (indoors) or Butterfly House (indoors/outdoors)
- One hour of set-up before the event and one hour of breakdown after the event
- Audiovisual equipment (Fender speakers with microphone and Sirius XM radio)
- Museum Venue Manager
- Museum support staff
- Cleaning fee
- Limited tables and chairs based on Museum inventory
- Complimentary Wifi
- Complimentary parking
- One Complimentary Add-On Service from the following selection:
- Photobooth for 3 hours at Main Museum only (valued at $500)
- Animal or Insect Encounter for 1 hour (valued at $175)
- Liquid Nitrogen Program for 1 hour (valued at $215)
Please note that all Museum Event Rentals are subject to standard event policies at the Museum, and scheduling is based on availability. Main Museum Event Rental does not include the cost of catering, bartending, linens, or any services provided by third-party vendors. Click here for more information on Museum rental policies.
In order to book your event, please contact Rachel Ripps, Development Officer at 919.220.5429 x257 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Off-Site Programming at your business
Available Fall 2023
Please inquire for more information about these programs and other options.
Team building activity at the Museum (50 employees) $3,000*
Option 1: Looking for a team-building adventure that goes “outside the box?” The Amazing Race will put your group to the test, with five challenges spread across our museum and campus that require creativity, some engineering, and collaboration. Teams of 3-5 will compete against each other and the clock as they tackle problems, take on new perspectives and even engage in some live-action role-playing.
Option 2: Ready for a more intense challenge? Build ‘em up, then battle away! Sumo Bots is a grown-up LEGO experience, with teams constructing moveable, fighting robots to compete against their peers. Let the battle commence and upgrade your experience to the Sumo Bot program for an additional $2000 today!
In order to book your event, please contact Rachel Ripps, Development Officer at 919.220.5429 x 257 or email@example.com
*Prices subject to change. Restrictions apply and based upon availability.