Leslie Pepple, Communications Manager
(919) 220-5429 x308 | Lesliep@ncmls.org
O | (919) 220-5429 X308
C | (919) 922-5367
Our communications staff is eager to assist you! We welcome the opportunity to assist credentialed electronic and print journalists with editorial coverage and stories of the Museum of Life and Science.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We promise to help make your story a great one; however, the staff of the Museum of Life and Science may set guidelines and limitations to ensure the safety of our guests, staff, and animals.
- All interviews with Museum employees will be arranged through the Communications office; after all, we are here to make your job fun and easy!
- Special permission is required to enter off-exhibit areas. Contact our Communications office and will do our best to get you where you need.
- As much as we’d like to go above and beyond where a great story is concerned, animal quarantine and exhibit development areas are off limits to media personnel.
- Reporters and photographers are allowed in visitor-approved areas and public pathways, but if you’re accompanied by someone in our Communications office, then we may let you explore just a bit more!
- Need a vehicle on Museum grounds to make your story complete? No worries! Our Communications Team is happy to help.
Media Admissions Policy
The Museum of Life and Science’s media admission policy enables working media to become familiar with the Museum's various feature opportunities. We will consider requests on a case-by-case basis depending upon the relevancy of each applicant’s news outlet and market. This courtesy is extended to active members of the news media only (reporters, producers, editors, photographers) and does not include retired personnel. Please email your request to Lesliep@ncmls.org.
Non-media groups wishing to reserve private or after hours use of exhibit space for videography or photography purposes should contact the Museum's rentals department at (919) 220-5429 ext.400.
Please note that 48 business hours advance notice is required.